21 oct 2011

A prayer

Dear Lord, please grant me the sense to know an opportunity when I see one, because I know I am blind 99% of the time. Open my eyes.

Please let me hear my own mind when it gives me a good idea on a silver platter, because I’m usually not listening. Let me listen.

Let me listen to myself and others, even the least of thy children, because everybody has good ideas.

For God’s sake, please let me always have a pen and a notebook with me so I can write ideas down, because I often forget the best ideas that come to me. Let me remember.

Let me be generous, for it is in giving that I create abundance.

And Lord, please keep me supplied with the food of the spirit, a bit of good humor.

Let me keep things in perspective.

Let me have passion for the things I’m trying to make happen, because if I do, good things are bound to happen.

Let me create from my heart — with love for others I can’t go wrong.

And finally dear Lord, please let me innovate – because it honors the creator to create, and the mortgage payment won’t wait!

No hay comentarios: